Friday, June 18, 2010

The Ultimate Taskmaster

How do you thank someone for taking so much time to do so much for others...in this case there is no real way but to say thanks Bryan! You have seen me at my worst and always said I looked great, heard me speak of unspeakable things without so much as an 'ugh'! You, for the past 3 weeks have been the ultimate taskmaster...creating the blog and keeping everyone updated,running errands, listening, walking the dog, giving massages, preparing food, running more errands, being at the hospital whenever possible and staying with Chloe when necessary, retrieving mail, walking with me down the halls,prodding me to do the breathing exercises, sprinting between my room and Ashley's room,keeping the nurse's station numbers at hand in case you needed to check on things,traveling back and forth to the lake, keeping Dad on an even keel,and I am sure much more that I am not even aware of and hardly having a moment to do what you may have wanted to do. We thank you for taking taking the time from your work to be here for us and appreciate your superior at Morgan Stanley for being so gracious in allowing you the time you needed and we needed you..you will have much to catch up on! I thank you for each and every minute you have been such an invaluable help...we are so proud of you, your maturity and thoughtfulness, compassion and love. We could not ask for a better son or brother to Ashley...we feel ultimately blessed! Love Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment