Monday, June 21, 2010

One more day here!


Hopefully we will be lake bound tomorrow! Although the hotel has made me a little stir crazy, it's been a great place to relax. I highly recommend the Marriott Residence Inn. Our room had 2 bedrooms, a family area, and kitchen with full stove, fridge, etc. It also has a pool, workout room, and a free HUGE breakfast buffet. The other really nice perk is that they offer free dinner Monday-Wednesday nights.

Chloe still hates me, but she seems to be coming around a little bit.

Mom and I were pretty tired yesterday, hopefully some energy will be back today! I also had a slight fever yesterday, which was mysterious. I let the nurse know, but this morning it is back down to slightly above my "normal." My normal is 96.8...see, I really AM weird.

Today, mom is going to get a hair cut, and I will most likely get a pedicure. I also hope to go to Whole Foods before heading off to the lake tomorrow.

The doctor for me will be getting labs, looking at the scar, and seeing the doctors. Mom's will be labs, seeing the doctors, hopefully getting her staples out, and then we aren't exactly sure if she will have any scans or not.

After tomorrow, I'll probably have a more clear picture as to when I'll be able to come back to Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment