Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 8 week anniversary!

Today marks 8 weeks to the day of surgery! Happy Anniversary to mom's "new" liver!

Mom's blood work continues to come back just great! She is gaining more and more energy each day, and has been walking everyday as well. By walking, I mean that she is apparently walking the hills (read: mountains) at the lake. She is on day 3.

I am also doing well. Looking forward to getting back to work. I know it will be tiring at first, but it won't be exhausting for long. I'm back to my normal routines of staying busy. I walk at the park many days, and need to get back into the gym to gain back muscle I've lost.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!! I am so proud of both of you. And especially our loving and kind Martha. We miss you tremendously and cant wait til you get back home. I understand through the grapevine you will be playing tennis again with us. Oh happy day. Take care and know you are loved.
    Judy Fulkerson

    ReplyDelete